The number listed after the mini is the number of that type of mini I have painted up. No number after the name means I have just one mini available.
Listed them by tonnage alphabetically.
Remember not all Mechs or their Variants are available to all Factions, so if you see one you REALLY like...find the faction that has that mech.
Also a good rule of thumb is the higher the number in the variant list the newer the technology. Meaning the Stinger STG-3R is a 3025 era mech where the Stinger STG-6L is a 3067 era mech with Stealth armor.
Couple things to think about as you select.
1) You earn less money, CP and Fame for killing a light mech if you are in a Medium. Likewise you earn MORE C-Bills, CP and Fame for killing a medium mech if you are in a Light. Just some motivation for potentially taking a light mech.
2) You can earn Fame, CP and C-Bills for
- Melee attacks that hit
- Melee Weapon attacks that hit
- Death From Above attacks (even if you miss)
- Hitting 4 mechs in one fire phase (need 4 weapons for this one)
- Dealing 20 points of damage in a phase
- Dealing 40 points of damage in phase (at least one mech listed below could do it)
- Blowing off an arm or leg with a critical hit (Look for crit seekers)
3) There are some weapons on some of these mechs you may not have seen before (Rocket launchers, Rotary Autocannons, etc.) Feel free to ask with any questions you may have. There are also some mechs that have C3 systems or TAG. Both of those will be of no use in Solaris, so you are wasting tonnage by taking one of those mechs.
Anyway here are the mechs I have mini's for that you can afford with your starting 4 Million C-Bills.
(** before the variant means it is available to all factions)
Medium Mechs 40 - 55 Tons
CN9-A, CN9-AH, CN9-AL
**HBK-4G, HBK-4H, HBK-4J, HBK-4N, HBK-4P, HBK-4SP, HBK-5H, HBK-5M, HBK-5N
BJ-1, BJ-1DB, BJ-1DC, BJ-2, BJ-3 (description only)
Phoenix Hawk (3)
VND-1AA, VND-1R, VND-3L
WVE-5N, WVE-6N, WVE-9N
ASN-21, **ASN-23, ASN-101, ASN-22
CDA-2A, CDA-2B, CDA-3C
**CLNT-2-3T, CLNT-1-2R, CLNT-2-4T
DMO-1K, DMO-2K, DMO-4K
HER-2M , HER-2S, HER-5S, HER-4K
STL-3K, STL-3L, STL-3M, STL-4D, STL-C
**VL-2T, VL-5M, VL-5T
WTC-4M, WTC-4DM (description only)
**WHT-1, WHT-1H, **WHT-1S, WHT-2, WHT-2A
Light Mechs 20 - 35 Tons
FS9-C, **FS9-H, FS9-M, FS9-S, FS9-S1
BZK-F3, BZK-G1, Hollander II BZK-F5 (45 tons)
JR7-C, JR7-D, JR7-F, JR7-K
PNT-10K, PNT-12A, PNT-9R, PNT-C
HER-1A , HER-1S, HER-3S, HER-3S1, HER-3S2
JVN-10F , JVN-10N, JVN-10P
SDR-5D, SDR-5K, SDR-5V, SDR-7M, SDR-8M
**UM-R60, UM-60L, UM-R63, UM-R70
VLK-QA, VLK-QD, VLK-QD1, VLK-QD3, VLK-QF
LDT-1, LDT-X1, LDT-X2
COM-2D, COM-3A, COM-4H, COM-5S, COM-7S
MON-66, MON-67, MON-76
FLE-15, FLE-17, FLE-4
If you want one look them up yourself, 1E, 1L, 1M, 1S, **1V, 1V2, 3D, 3M, 3S, 3V, 5M, 5V
MCY-102, MCY-97, MCY-98, MCY-99
STG-3G, **STG-3R, STG-5M, STG-5R, STG-6L
THE-N, THE-N1, THE-S
10 Variants available, **1A, 1D, 1K, 1L, 1S, 1W, 3L, 3M, 3S, 3W
As I said before others can bring their painted mechs the night of the first event, but if you pick something that is not painted or we don't have the mini for, it is an extra 25% C-Bill cost. I did land a starter box and I might get some of those painted before we start the campaign...meaning I might add a Hunchback, Enforcer, and Jenner to the list.